Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busy-ness

To my devoted readers (all one or two of you):

Very little posting in this last month, mainly because I've moved yet again, as well as the fact that I've been stuyding for the GRE. But...something good has happened:

If you recall in one of my first few posts, I was wondering about what direction to take in life. In the past four months, that's been clarified: I've decided I can't keep doing the band (mainly because driving to Douglasville every week is hard on my wallet), so I gave them my two weeks' notice, and I realized that the book idea may translate nicely into a master's thesis.

So there it is: I will try the higher education tack.

Don't you love it when things get simplified?

I sure do.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think it's a great idea!! It's amazing you already have an idea about a master's thesis .... I'm over a year into my PhD and have no idea what to research! Keep tackling those triangles ... you'll have success soon!